How to Apply
Interested candidates can ‘Apply Online’or Download the Application.
The hard copy of theduly filled in form has to be submitted to the university in person/ post/ courier to reach us on or before July 31, 2017, along with other enclosures.
The last date for submission of the Application form with late fee is August 31, 2017.
Step by step process to ‘Apply Online’:
1. New candidate has to create Login ID & password by registering his/her name, email and password in the Registration form.
2. After successful registration, Login with the registered Email ID and password using ‘login here’ link given below the registration form.
3. Carefully read the contents given in the Dashboard and then Go to 'Update Profile' and fill in the data as per the form, all fields are Mandatory except experience and current enrolment in other courses.
4. Attach only PDF files in the attachment section.
The essential documents to be kept ready for attachment include:
a. Passport size: less than 500KB, Only .jpg, .png, .jpeg file format
b. Attested photocopy of the marks statement of X Standard (only .pdf file format)
c. Attested photocopy of Degree Certificate (only .pdf file format). Attestation should be either by Gazetted Officer / Notary
5. Now Click 'Update profile' Button.
6. After successful profile update Go-to 'Make-Payment' and pay the course fee. There are two options available for payment of Course fee as given below: 1. Net Banking 2. Debit / Credit Card. On selection of any option click button “Submit”.
7. Kindly note the total amount to be paid will include the Course fee amount plus applicable online payment charges.
8. After successful payment, submit the print copy of the Application form along with other enclosures before the deadline at the below given address:
APPLICATION SUBMISSION: Enclosures
1. Attested Copy of the marks statement of X Standard (SSC), statement of marks and the Degree Certificate (i.e. an examination equivalent to Graduation) by Gazetted Officer / Notary
2. In case of request for change of name, enclose affidavit along with copy of Gazette Notification. In case of candidates whose name changes after their marriage, they should also submit the marriage certificate along with copy of Gazette Notification.
3. Two stamp size and one passport size photographs
4. Demand Draft / Online payment receipt consisting of Course Fee.
The Fee payment should consist of entire Course Fee. The convocation fee has to be paid when called for at the time of convocation.
APPLICATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO:
The Assistant Registrar,
NALSAR PROXIMATE EDUCATION,
NALSAR University of Law,
Justice City, Shameerpet,MedchalDistrict,
Hyderabad – 500 101
Ph. No: (040) 23498404 /402
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The University reserves the right to modify / revise the admission procedure, course curriculum and the fee structure from time to time.
2. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission. Any concealment of required information or furnishing wrong information will amount to cancellation of admission at any time.
3. Change of Course is not permitted once the admission formalities are over.
4. University reserves the right not to consider the candidature of any candidate for admission and / or to cancel the admission any time on the basis of the Misconduct rules.